Indian Air Force as an Educational Instructor will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
IAF Educational Instructor Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Between 21 - 24 years of age
• Aspirants with M.A/M.Sc should be between 21 - 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum IInd Class.
Minimum Height: 152.5 cms.
Chest: Minimum unexpanded chest should be 75 cms with minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
Vision: Visual acuity at least 6/12 in each eye without glasses correctable to 6/6 in one eye and 6/36 in other eye with glasses. Myopia not exceeding 7 Dioptres in any meridian, Colour Vision: Defective unsafe (CP4). Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in the world.
IAF Educational Instructor Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centers. Those who qualify this test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing.
Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an easy precise writing. Successful candidate will undergo interview on same day.
Published on: 17-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 112
1. Young Indian paddler Selena Selvakumar has won triple gold medal at the Egypt Junior and Cadet Open Table Tennis Championship 2017.
मिस्र जूनियर और कैडेट ओपन टेबल टेनिस चैम्पियनशिप 2017 में युवा भारतीय पैडलर सेलेना सेल्वकुमार ने तीन स्व....
Published on: 16-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 63
1. Audrey Azoulay, a French civil servant and politician, has been elected to become the new Director-General (DG) of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
एक फ्रांसीसी सिविल सेवक और राजनीतिज्ञ ऑड्रे आज....
Published on: 14-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 116
1. The 5th India-Sri Lanka joint training exercise “Mitra Shakti 2017” has started at Aundh Military Station in Pune, Maharshtra. The exercise is based on Counter Terrorist Operations (CTO) and an Infantry company from both the countri....