Indian Air Force as an Educational Instructor will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
IAF Educational Instructor Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Between 21 - 24 years of age
• Aspirants with M.A/M.Sc should be between 21 - 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum IInd Class.
Minimum Height: 152.5 cms.
Chest: Minimum unexpanded chest should be 75 cms with minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
Vision: Visual acuity at least 6/12 in each eye without glasses correctable to 6/6 in one eye and 6/36 in other eye with glasses. Myopia not exceeding 7 Dioptres in any meridian, Colour Vision: Defective unsafe (CP4). Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in the world.
IAF Educational Instructor Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centers. Those who qualify this test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing.
Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an easy precise writing. Successful candidate will undergo interview on same day.
Published on: 17-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 24
1. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has conferred the ‘best performance award’ for 2015-16 and 2016-17 to Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank (KVGB) for its work in the field of credit-linking joi....
Published on: 16-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 71
1. The Canara Bank has recently launched two digital products: ‘Bharat QR’, a platform for payment settlement at merchant locations, and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated bill payment system for Net banking customers.<....
Published on: 14-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 55
1. Second Seminar on ‘MAKE’ projects for Indian Army was held on 12 Aug 17 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi jointly under aegis of Indian Army and Confederation of Indian Industry (Cll).