Indian Air Force as an Educational Instructor will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
IAF Educational Instructor Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Between 21 - 24 years of age
• Aspirants with M.A/M.Sc should be between 21 - 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum IInd Class.
Minimum Height: 152.5 cms.
Chest: Minimum unexpanded chest should be 75 cms with minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
Vision: Visual acuity at least 6/12 in each eye without glasses correctable to 6/6 in one eye and 6/36 in other eye with glasses. Myopia not exceeding 7 Dioptres in any meridian, Colour Vision: Defective unsafe (CP4). Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in the world.
IAF Educational Instructor Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centers. Those who qualify this test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing.
Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an easy precise writing. Successful candidate will undergo interview on same day.
Published on: 27-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 79
1. The fast-rising Ankush Dahiya (60kg) clinched a gold while the experienced L Devendro Singh (52kg) settled for a silver medal on the final day of the Ulaanbaatar Cup boxing tournament in Mongolia.
Published on: 26-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 113
1. The West Bengal Government's Kanyashree Prakalpa was awarded the first prize in United Nations Public Service Award for Asia Pacific. Out of 552 initiatives from 62 different countries, West Bengal Government's initiative was chosen the....
Published on: 23-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 170
1. Indian agricultural microbiologist Shrihari Chandraghatgi has been conferred the Ministry of Environment Award for 2017 in Japan for developing cutting edge technologies to address burning environmental problem....