Indian Air Force as an Educational Instructor will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
IAF Educational Instructor Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Between 21 - 24 years of age
• Aspirants with M.A/M.Sc should be between 21 - 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum IInd Class.
Minimum Height: 152.5 cms.
Chest: Minimum unexpanded chest should be 75 cms with minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
Vision: Visual acuity at least 6/12 in each eye without glasses correctable to 6/6 in one eye and 6/36 in other eye with glasses. Myopia not exceeding 7 Dioptres in any meridian, Colour Vision: Defective unsafe (CP4). Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in the world.
IAF Educational Instructor Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centers. Those who qualify this test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing.
Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an easy precise writing. Successful candidate will undergo interview on same day.
Published on: 29-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 83
1. India and Cyprus have signed four agreements after delegation-level talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades at Hyderabad House in New Delhi.
भारत और साइप्रस ने प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी और ....
Published on: 28-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 111
1. Veteran actor Vinod Khanna passed away in Mumbai. He was battling with cancer for many years. He was an active politician, and Member of Parliament from Gurdaspur, Punjab.
अनुभवी अभिनेता विनोद खन्ना का मुंबई में निधन हो गया। वह कई वर्षो....
Published on: 27-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 70
1. Man Kaur, a 101-year-old athlete from India, has recently won Gold in the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games in Auckland, New Zealand on April 24, 2017.
भारत की 101 वर्षीय एथलीट मैन कौर ने हाल ही में 100 मीटर की दौड़ में 24 मई ....