Indian Air Force as an Educational Instructor will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
IAF Educational Instructor Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Between 21 - 24 years of age
• Aspirants with M.A/M.Sc should be between 21 - 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum IInd Class.
Minimum Height: 152.5 cms.
Chest: Minimum unexpanded chest should be 75 cms with minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
Vision: Visual acuity at least 6/12 in each eye without glasses correctable to 6/6 in one eye and 6/36 in other eye with glasses. Myopia not exceeding 7 Dioptres in any meridian, Colour Vision: Defective unsafe (CP4). Normal Hearing and General Health free from all communicable diseases and medical or surgical deformities and no history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Physically and mentally fit for duty anywhere in the world.
IAF Educational Instructor Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centers. Those who qualify this test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing.
Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an easy precise writing. Successful candidate will undergo interview on same day.
Published on: 16-Dec-2017 By OnlineXm 63
1. The 3rd edition of World Telugu Conference (WTC-2017) has formally inaugurated by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu in Hyderabad, Telangana on December 15.
विश्व तेलुगु सम्मेलन (WTC-2017) के तीसरे संस्करण का औपचारिक रूप से 15 दिसंबर को है....
Published on: 15-Dec-2017 By OnlineXm 69
1. OBOPAY, the global mobile payment solutions company, has recently secured a license for Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to operate a semi-closed loop wallet in India.
वैश्विक मोबाइल भुगतान समाधान कं....
Published on: 14-Dec-2017 By OnlineXm 88
1. Ram Naik, the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, has officially launched the new multi-coloured logo for the Allahabad Kumbh Mela 2019 in Lucknow on December 12, 2017.
उत्तर प्रदेश के राज्यपाल राम नाइक ने 12 दिसंबर, 2017 को लखनऊ में इलाहाबाद कु....