Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for the posts of Deputy college Uk civil service executive branch, Deputy SP / police up Adhikshak, District commandant Home guard Home department, Jail superintendent / karagar Adhikshak, Assistant commissioner, Finance officer, Editor / sampadak Suchana vibhag, Assistant registrar, Commercial tax officer, Feature writer / lekhak etc. As per requirement Total available Posts are 138. Application mode is online. Starting date to submit online application forms is 08th October, 2016. Last date to send online application forms is 25th October, 2016. Last date to pay the application fee is 28th October, 2016. The official notification has been uploaded. Read full information for Public Service Commission recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Profile Name: Assistant commissioner, Finance officer etc Posts
Total Post : 138
1. Deputy college Uk civil service executive branch: 05 posts
2. Deputy SP / police up Adhikshak: 17 posts
3. District commandant Home guard Home department: 02 posts
4. Jail superintendent / karagar Adhikshak: 02 posts
5. Assistant commissioner finance department / sahayak ayukta vitta vibhag: 32 posts
6. Finance officer / vitta adhikari: 10 posts
7. Editor / sampadak Suchana vibhag: 01 post
8. Assistant registrar cooperative department / sahayak Nibandhak sahkarita: 01 post
9. Sahayak nagar ayukta / sahayak nagar adhikari adhishashi adhikari: 09 posts
10. Sahayak nagar niyojak awas vikas vuibhag: 02 posts
11. Commercial tax officer / Vanijya kar adhikari: 51 posts
12. District saving officer Zila Bachat adhikari: 01 post
13. District information office / zila Suchana adhikari: 02 posts
14. Feature writer / lekhak: 02 posts
15. District minority welfare office / zila alpsankhyak kalyan adhikari: 02 posts
Pay Scale: Pay Scale for Assistant Commissioner posts is Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month; Pay Scale for Commercial Tax Officer posts is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
Educational Eligibility: Qualification is Graduation Degree with good academic records from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for all category candidates is 42 years as on 01st July, 2016 and lower age should be 21 years.
Application Fee: Application fee for candidates belongs to General/OBC category is Rs.150/- ; Rs.60/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview for all candidates.
How to Apply
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) department requires online application forms. Starting date to submit online application forms is 08th October, 2016. Last date to send online application forms is 25th October, 2016.
A) Aspirants meeting above eligibility criteria may apply only through online. Visit UKPSC official website.
B) Read all instructions and fill with your details.
C) Press on submit button. Take print out of online application form.
D) Apply online from 08th October, 2016 to 25th October, 2016.