1. Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter.
2. Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter.
3. Call letter to be Surrendered : Bring call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with written Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
4. Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
5. Following items will not be allowed inside the examination centre:-
Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
6. Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
7. Use of Stationery : You should also bring stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you.
8. You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room.