Here we are providing Free PDF of current affairs In English and Hindi for students to help them to prepare for their compitetive exam like SSC, railway, bank, Civil servies, teachers, police exams etc.
1. Shaikh Rafik MohaContinue Reading
December month Current Affairs Free PDF (In English & Hindi) is Available here that is useful for compitetive exams like railway, ssc, bank etc. Current Affairs also useful to connect people to world.
1. The autobiography of IndiContinue Reading
1. The autobiography of India’s batting legend Sachin Tendulkar “Playing it my way” has won the prestigious Crossword Book of the Year Award in the Autobiography category.
2. A 1946 picture of Mahatma Gandhi with his CharContinue Reading
1. ओडिशा सरकार जमीनी स्तर पर समाज के वंचित वर्गों को कानूनी सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए मधुबाबु आईं सहायता सिबिर '(मास) योजना शुरू की है।
2. केरल स्वच्छ भारत अभियान के तहत सिक्किम और हिमाचल प्रदेश के बाद देश में तीसरे खुले में शौच मुक्तContinue Reading
1. तेलंगाना सरकार कैशलेस लेनदेन सक्षम करने के लिए और परिवर्तन की समस्या को हल करने के लिए मुंबई आधारित आईडीएफसी बैंक के साथ हाथ मिलाया है ।
2. Nov 20,, 2016 को भारत के गोवContinue Reading
1. The India-China Joint Training Exercise "Hand in Hand 2016" is scheduled to be held in Pune from November 15-27. This would mark the 6th annual joint training exercise between the Indian Army and the People's Liberation Army of ChContinue Reading
SSC CGL tier 2 comprises of
three four different papers – Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4. Candidate doesn’t have to appear for all paper. It will depend upon the posts you are applying for.
1. रिजर्व बैंक केंद्रीय बैंक से जी महालिंगम की स्वैच्छिक सेवानिवृत्ति के बाद के कार्यकारी निदेशक (ईडी) के रूप में एम राजेश्वर राव को नियुक्त किया है।
2. एक सर्वेक्षण के अनुसार भारत ने अपनी रैंकिंग में नीतिगत सुधारों और वस्तु एवं सेवा कर (जContinue Reading
IBPS PO an Overview:
At the point when searching for an occupation in keeping money division the administration banks pull in a considerable measure of competitors because of its magnificent pay and livens. In this perpetually changContinue Reading
1. Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter.
2. Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the examination hall before theContinue Reading
1. Telugu author and eminent scholar Prof Kolakaluri Enoch was honoured with the 29th Moortidevi Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith for the year 2015 for his novel Ananta Jeevanam.
2. The world’s first child with geContinue Reading
Nobel Prize Awarded for Outstanding contributions for humanity in chemistry, economics, literature, peace, physics, or physiology or medicine. Alfred Nobel Established the Nobel Prizes "for the Greatest Benefit to Mankind" Since 1901.Continue Reading
IBPS has conducted the Preliminary exam for the post of Probationary Officers (PO).The Prelim Exam consisted of 3 sections which were spread over English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. The exam is being conductedContinue Reading
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 in the Computer Based Mode in 43 Batches from 27.08.2016 to 11.09.2016 at about 415 venuContinue Reading
IBPS (Institute of banking personal selection) pre exam training call letters are now available. Candidates will be needed registration no and password/date of birth.
Commencement of CalContinue Reading
The Commission is aware that candidates are facing difficulty in applying for various Examinations conducted by the Commission. To suitably address this issue for the convenience of the candidates, the servers of Staff Selection Commission areContinue Reading
1. India is the world's third largest Tech startup hub.
2. 10 countries won their first gold medal in Rio Olympic.
3. The World Health Organization certified Sri Lanka a malaria free nation and awarded a certificateContinue Reading
10 Full Length SSC-CGL Tier 1 Online Test Series
Call for Registration or pay online with netbanking, debit card or credit card
Time management could be an important issue that affects the general performance in SSC CGL exam. This is the thing that differentiates an honest scorer from somebody who fails to clear the cut-off. So we’ve compiled this article which is abContinue Reading