Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
RRB NTPC exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Awareness .
General Awareness and General Science
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Computer Knowledge
• Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Pipes & Cisterns.
• Time and Work
• Areas & Volumes
• Height and Distance
• Data Interpretation etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Cube and Dice
• Coding Decoding
• Blood Relation.
• Decision making.
• Missing Number
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series
• Direction test
• Age etc.
Published on: 27-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 78
1. The fast-rising Ankush Dahiya (60kg) clinched a gold while the experienced L Devendro Singh (52kg) settled for a silver medal on the final day of the Ulaanbaatar Cup boxing tournament in Mongolia.
Published on: 26-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 113
1. The West Bengal Government's Kanyashree Prakalpa was awarded the first prize in United Nations Public Service Award for Asia Pacific. Out of 552 initiatives from 62 different countries, West Bengal Government's initiative was chosen the....
Published on: 23-Jun-2017 By OnlineXm 170
1. Indian agricultural microbiologist Shrihari Chandraghatgi has been conferred the Ministry of Environment Award for 2017 in Japan for developing cutting edge technologies to address burning environmental problem....