Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
RRB NTPC exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Awareness .
General Awareness and General Science
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Computer Knowledge
• Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Pipes & Cisterns.
• Time and Work
• Areas & Volumes
• Height and Distance
• Data Interpretation etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Cube and Dice
• Coding Decoding
• Blood Relation.
• Decision making.
• Missing Number
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series
• Direction test
• Age etc.
Published on: 21-Apr-2018 By OnlineXm 46
1. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the two-day Civil Services Day event in New Delhi. The Day focuses on the topic ‘Evolving Strategies for Transforming Aspirational Districts’.
उपराष्ट्रपति एम वेंकैया नायडू ने नई ....
Published on: 20-Apr-2018 By OnlineXm 41
1. As per the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index, India fetched 10th position in the index topped by the United Kingdom, Singapore and Canada. The index was launched on the sidelines of the ongoing Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) ....
Published on: 19-Apr-2018 By OnlineXm 45
1. Aditi Rao Hydari will receive Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award 2018 for the Best Leading Lady (Critics Award) for her memorable performance in Bhoomi. The award ceremony will be held in Mumbai. It will be attended by producers, directors, dist....