Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
RRB NTPC exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Awareness .
General Awareness and General Science
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Computer Knowledge
• Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Pipes & Cisterns.
• Time and Work
• Areas & Volumes
• Height and Distance
• Data Interpretation etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Cube and Dice
• Coding Decoding
• Blood Relation.
• Decision making.
• Missing Number
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series
• Direction test
• Age etc.
Published on: 29-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 83
1. India and Cyprus have signed four agreements after delegation-level talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades at Hyderabad House in New Delhi.
भारत और साइप्रस ने प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी और ....
Published on: 28-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 111
1. Veteran actor Vinod Khanna passed away in Mumbai. He was battling with cancer for many years. He was an active politician, and Member of Parliament from Gurdaspur, Punjab.
अनुभवी अभिनेता विनोद खन्ना का मुंबई में निधन हो गया। वह कई वर्षो....
Published on: 27-Apr-2017 By OnlineXm 70
1. Man Kaur, a 101-year-old athlete from India, has recently won Gold in the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games in Auckland, New Zealand on April 24, 2017.
भारत की 101 वर्षीय एथलीट मैन कौर ने हाल ही में 100 मीटर की दौड़ में 24 मई ....