Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
RRB NTPC exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Awareness .
General Awareness and General Science
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Computer Knowledge
• Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Pipes & Cisterns.
• Time and Work
• Areas & Volumes
• Height and Distance
• Data Interpretation etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Cube and Dice
• Coding Decoding
• Blood Relation.
• Decision making.
• Missing Number
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series
• Direction test
• Age etc.
Published on: 17-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 66
1. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has conferred the ‘best performance award’ for 2015-16 and 2016-17 to Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank (KVGB) for its work in the field of credit-linking joi....
Published on: 16-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 72
1. The Canara Bank has recently launched two digital products: ‘Bharat QR’, a platform for payment settlement at merchant locations, and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated bill payment system for Net banking customers.<....
Published on: 14-Aug-2017 By OnlineXm 55
1. Second Seminar on ‘MAKE’ projects for Indian Army was held on 12 Aug 17 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi jointly under aegis of Indian Army and Confederation of Indian Industry (Cll).