Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.
RRB NTPC exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and General Awareness .
General Awareness and General Science
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Computer Knowledge
• Issues related to India and Neighbouring Countries etc.
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Pipes & Cisterns.
• Time and Work
• Areas & Volumes
• Height and Distance
• Data Interpretation etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Cube and Dice
• Coding Decoding
• Blood Relation.
• Decision making.
• Missing Number
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series
• Direction test
• Age etc.
Published on: 17-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 112
1. Young Indian paddler Selena Selvakumar has won triple gold medal at the Egypt Junior and Cadet Open Table Tennis Championship 2017.
मिस्र जूनियर और कैडेट ओपन टेबल टेनिस चैम्पियनशिप 2017 में युवा भारतीय पैडलर सेलेना सेल्वकुमार ने तीन स्व....
Published on: 16-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 63
1. Audrey Azoulay, a French civil servant and politician, has been elected to become the new Director-General (DG) of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
एक फ्रांसीसी सिविल सेवक और राजनीतिज्ञ ऑड्रे आज....
Published on: 14-Oct-2017 By OnlineXm 116
1. The 5th India-Sri Lanka joint training exercise “Mitra Shakti 2017” has started at Aundh Military Station in Pune, Maharshtra. The exercise is based on Counter Terrorist Operations (CTO) and an Infantry company from both the countri....